You might not be spending much money on actual tunes anymore but who hasen’t felt the ding to their pocketbook from hyperinflated concert ticket prices. I suppose you could try and limit your live venues to those that support independant acts but every single indie band froths at the mouth to join the Live Nation…and they are lying through their teeth if they tell you otherwise… Sooner or later, if you like seeing your favourite bands live, you will fork over a good chunk of hard earned coin to this one company. The concentration that this merger represents will lead to less choice (meaning the force feeding of more shit bands down people’s throats) and even more expensive tickets… just another example of 21st Century group think at work. All Hail Live Nation!
- Encounter of the first kind: Rosetta on track for historic comet landing
- The Googlization of the Far Right: Why Is Google Funding Grover Norquist, Heritage Action and ALEC?
- WAR. What is it good for? Ask a banker.
- Into the Silos!
- The Other Day the Music Died: Kurt Cobain RIP
- Davos: Two Worlds, Ready or Not
- The Purchase: A surreal short film about the surrealness of fiat currency…
- My award winning short film:
- Modern Money Theory: There is Another Way
- Market heading for Iceberg. To the lifeboats!!!
- abolish the Fed AI America Apocalypse Ben Bernanke bernese mountain dog black hole bold and the beautiful Burn It To The Ground canvas catastrophe China christ climate change Conservatives cronenberg culture dead ringers death debt Depression Dogville Earth..what a shithole! end of days end of the universe evil facebook Federal Reserve Financial Collapse Financial Crisis flesh god Goldman Sachs good Google Greece heavy metal hell hot housing bubble hydraulic fracturing indie rock Inflation information Internet jam band fan or Taliban? Japan jesus kill the buddha Krugman large hadron collider Magnetar military mortgage fraud music Neo Fascism Nickelback Nobel politics Ponzi postman puppy QE2 rock is dead speedhair steel panther Stephen Harper tattoo the meek the meek shall inherit the Earth too much twins U.S. Economy wikileaks Zoltar